The employees of Gyrodata are our most important resource making their safety and welfare our primary responsibility.
Gyrodata is committed to being an industry leader in the area of Health, Safety and Environmental (HSE). Our commitment to HSE starts at the top of the organization, and we require active participation throughout all levels of the Company, which has resulted in a cultural adoption of HSE best practices. Gyrodata maintains a goal of zero HSE accidents or incidents; and we believe this is achievable through the systematic management of risk in our day-to-day activities.
Gyrodata pledges to:
- Develop and support a safety culture throughout the organization.
- Actively manage risk in our daily operations.
- Provide training, equipment and tools necessary to do the job correctly.
- Encourage open communication of HSE incidents, observations and suggestions for improvement.
- Respond quickly in the resolution and communication of HSE issues.
- Act as an environmental steward.
- Continually strive toward a goal of zero HSE incidents.
Gyrodata employees must at all times:
- Own it! If an employee is aware of an incident or makes an observation, they are accountable to address
- Take responsibility for their own safety and the safety of those around them.
- View HSE as an integral part of all activities.
- Alert the team to any hazards that may lead to injury, or any observations that may make the worksite safer.
- Respect the environment in which we work.
- Understand that they have the authority and responsibility to proactively Stop Work if there is an imminent threat to Health Safety or the Environment.
Gyrodata recognizes that we have a responsibility to the Health and Safety of our employees and those working around us; as well as a responsibility to the environment in which we operate. Accordingly, HSE is an integral part of our operations, and we will not compromise our HSE standards for any reason.
Robert B. Trainer III
President & CEO
Need more information? Get in touch today!
Your feedback has been received. We appreciate it!