Gyrodata is a leading developer of high-technology subsurface directional guidance systems and services for the oil and gas industry. Our product offering can be divided into three areas, which are expanded upon below.
Rate Gyroscopic Surveying and Guidance Systems
- Single and multishot surveys in casing, tubing and drillpipe run on electric wireline or in battery mode.
- Directional orientation of drilling motors, whipstocks and other borehole tools and instrumentations.
- Wireline steering and wireless rate gyro measurement while drilling.
Magnetic Surveying and Guidance Systems
- Single and multishot surveys in drillpipe.
- Wireline steering of directional assemblies.
- Measurement while drilling.
- Core orientation.
- River crossing and utility surveying.
Rotary Steerable Drilling Systems
- Fully automated closed-loop downhole control.
- Near bit sensors for continous 3D azimuth and inclination updates.
- Pre-programmable multiple trajectories.
- Trim control from surface while drilling.
- Closed-loop control for tangent holding and vertical drilling.
- Kick-off from vertical or in a deviated section.
- Steering to highside gravity toolface in magnetic enviroments.
- Two full-gauge rotating stabilizers for optimum hole cleaning and for backreaming.
- Full thru-bore for low pressure loss with no flow rate limitations.
- No restrictions on formation type, fluid characteristics or media.
Various tools and systems