Gyrodata has ushered in a new era of measurement-while-drilling technology with the introduction of Gyro-Guide GWD - applying state-of-the-art rate-gyroscopic guidance sensors to the directional drilling environment with wireless telemetry.
A new revolution in guidance adds the rate-gyro sensor to MWD systems in drilling operations.
- Gyro-Guide saves considerable rigtime and provides a safer operation by eliminating the need to use wireline gyros to orient or steer drilling assemblies.
- Rate-gyro accuracy assures precise wellbore guidance for collision avoidance and precise trajectory placement.
- Unaffected by magnetic interference, Gyro-Guide sensors can run closer to the bit in the MWD string by eliminating the need for nonmagnetic spacing collars.
- Provides continuous toolface data from vertical while drilling and full surveys when required.
- Communicates in real-time through the host MWD mud pulse or EM telemetry system.