MicroGuide™ is a high density logging solution that combines tortuosity, micro dogleg, and maximum available tool OD to deliver a more accurate depiction of the wellbore.
This real-time data service revolutionizes how you address drilling, completions, and production challenges – providing greater insight into wellbore conditions and enabling you to make quicker and more informed decisions when it matters most.
Diagram showing rotor and stator separation
– Analyzes the well at resolutions less than 6 in intervals and a frequency of 22 hz, ensuring no anomalies are overlooked
– Calculates maximum ID measurements to enable optimal positioning of artificial lift equipment such as ESP or rod pumps into the straightest part of the well
– Optimizes torque and drag analysis mitigating casing wear, allowing extended laterals, and ultimately maximizing production
– Customized post-job insight package includes analysis such as 3D well modeling, obstruction analysis & usable ID, and traditional logs at requested intervals
– Combines with industry leading cased hole services to deliver greater detection in a single run
Give your ESP and rod guides the greatest chance of success! Get in touch with us today to discuss how Gyrodata can make this happen.