MicroGuide™ is a high density logging solution that combines tortuosity, micro dogleg, and maximum available tool OD to deliver a more accurate depiction of the wellbore.
This real-time data service revolutionizes how you address drilling, completions, and production challenges – providing greater insight into wellbore conditions and enabling you to make quicker and more informed decisions when it matters most.
Diagram showing rotor and stator separation
– Analyzes the well at resolutions less than 6 in intervals and a frequency of 22 hz, ensuring no anomalies are overlooked
– Calculates maximum ID measurements to enable optimal positioning of artificial lift equipment such as ESP or rod pumps into the straightest part of the well
– Optimizes torque and drag analysis mitigating casing wear, allowing extended laterals, and ultimately maximizing production
– Customized post-job insight package includes analysis such as 3D well modeling, obstruction analysis & usable ID, and traditional logs at requested intervals
– Combines with industry leading cased hole services to deliver greater detection in a single run
– Torque & Drag Calculation
– Casing Wear Analysis
– BHA Design
– Torque & Drag Analysis
– Packer Placement & Setting
– Insertion Modeling
– Liner Seal Placement
– ESP & Conventional Pump Placement
– Precision Rod Guide Placement
– Tubing Tension Assessment
– Seating Nipple Location
Give your ESP and rod guides the greatest chance of success! Get in touch with us today to discuss how Gyrodata can make this happen.
Need more information? Get in touch today!
Your feedback has been received. We appreciate it!